paintball sites uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
paintball sites uk

Paintballing sites from across the uk.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

camouflage paintball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
plebpl
Admin

camouflage paintball Empty
PostSubject: camouflage paintball   camouflage paintball Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:19 pm

Link : http://www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk/Hampshire/tabid/79/Default.aspx
Walkon :No.
Facility's : Good.

Here are answers to some of the more frequently asked questions. If the answer you require is not here, please feel free to email us or telephone 0800 328 4112 during office hours.

How old do you need to be to play paintball?
To participate in the main day’s play, you must be aged 11 or over. Players under 18 will need to have a signed Consent Form from their parent/guardian giving permission for them to take part.

What should I wear?
For paintball it is recommended that you wear non-slip shoes or boots with ankle support if you have them. Old clothing is advised, with enough layers for those cold mornings. Gloves are a good idea but are not essential.

How many people do I need to play?
For a paintball event to take place, a minimum of 20 people are required. However don’t worry if you do not have enough people, we will endeavour to join you with another group.

Can I bring my own gun?
Generally, the answer will be yes. If you wish to bring your own equipment, please let us know at the time of booking or immediately on arrival at the site. Once your gun has been checked and cleared by our marshals you will be allowed to use it, with certain exceptions. Please note however, you will not be allowed to use any paintballs or pyrotechnics not purchased at our site. This is purely for safety reasons.

Can I use my own equipment?
If you have your own equipment, you will usually be allowed to use it. Please mention this to the marshals upon arrival on site so that they can check if it is suitable before the activity begins..

If I turn up late, can I still play?
Obviously, to get maximum enjoyment out of your day, you should endeavour to get here as early as possible. However, if you are delayed, you will be allowed to join in the day’s activities at the next convenient point, following a safety briefing.
Back to top Go down
https://pbsiteuk.board-directory.net

camouflage paintball
Page 1 of 1